Twin Ports Baptist School is a ministry of Twin Ports Baptist Church which gives parents the opportunity to provide their children with a Christ centered and God honoring education.
Believing that there is a need for sound Christian Education in our homes, the Twin Ports Baptist School has been established for the benefit of those parents who desire to train up their children in the way they should go. (Proverbs 22:6)
Therefore, Twin Ports Baptist School will endeavor to fulfill the following objectives:
1. To ensure that each child has the opportunity to know Jesus Christ as his personal Savior, to attain a high level of Christian maturity, to acquire a deep commitment for Christian service, and to become an effective witness for the Lord.
2. To provide a balanced individualized agenda for scholastic achievement.
3. To emphasize the individuality of the student, to develop self-confidence, individual God-given talents and abilities, goal setting, organization, academics, and the principles of success.
4. To promote self-discipline by training them to be responsible, consistent, appreciative, and thorough in attitude, character, and action.
5. To assist each child in determining God's will for his life through the study of the Bible.
6. To compensate for inadequate educational backgrounds.
7. To teach each child to be under their God-given authority.
8. To help each child learn how to live; to honor the Lord by meeting the daily responsibilities with which God has entrusted him.